Companies who cannot articulate their competitive advantages are losing sales
Competitive Advantage Workshop
2012 Workshop Schedule
The Competitive Advantage Interactive Seminar is a full day highly, interactive workshop delivered by a senior consultant at Smart Advantage, Inc. The workshops are based on the two best-selling books Creating Competitive Advantage and Relevant Selling by Jaynie L. Smith, the CEO of Smart Advantage, Inc. Our senior consultants will give attendees an understanding of how to uncover and use competitive advantages in company sales and marketing messaging in order to close more sales and increase ROI.
Learn How to Close More Sales
Companies who cannot articulate their competitive advantages throughout their marketing and advertising messages are losing sales. You will continue to lose sales if you do not attend this workshop. Those businesses who have uncovered and communicated their competitive advantages have experienced a minimum of a 10% increase in revenue within the first year of implementation. Some have increased their sales by 100%. Don’t lose out on learning the secret of increasing your ROI.
Upcoming Seminar Locations & Dates
Click date to register or call 954-763-5757
What will you take away?
- Learn what is, and what isn’t a Competitive Advantage
- Uncover the difference between your company’s strengths and Competitive Advantages
- Learn how to differentiate your company from the competition
- Walk away with a long list of your company’s deliverables
- Create a new list of Competitive Advantage marketing points for your company
- Analyze current marketing material, and find out how to use Competitive Advantages when creating new marketing content
- Learn how to determine which Competitive Advantages are most relevant to your customers
- Learn how to compete without lowering price
Who Should Attend?
- Marketing & Sales Managers
- Executive Team
- Operation Managers
- Professionals of Marketing departments
There is a limit of 5 people per company per workshop. SEATING IS LIMITED!
Registration fee is $545 USD per workshop pass, or $495 per workshop pass if three or more (max of five) employees attend. This price includes continental breakfast, all workshop material and a signed copy of best-selling business book, Creating Competitive Advantage by Jaynie L. Smith.