Relevant Selling by Jaynie L. Smith is available in hard-cover and digital book format.
Want a quick sample before purchasing the full book? Click on the link below to download the first chapter of Relevant Selling for free. Further chapter excerpts are also available by visiting this link.
Key Facts About Relevant Selling
- Sequel to best-selling business book Creating Competitive Advantage by Jaynie L. Smith
- Released in April 2012 and in its 3rd printing
- Rated as “a playbook for all times, all geographies, and all products and services. It is universal in its wisdom and makes that wisdom crystal clear.” by Richard A. D’Aveni from the Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College
- You will discover that
- Differentiators are not competitive advantages if they are not relevant to the customer.
- Companies must not only sell value, they must also sell what is specifically of value to the customer. Very few do.
- Too many marketing and advertising efforts rely on creativity instead of relevance.