Creating Competitive Advantage
Think you know your company’s competitive advantage? Think again.
By Jaynie L. Smith
Why should I do business with you … and not your competitor?
Whether you are a retailer, manufacturer, distributor, or service provider – if you cannot effectively answer this question, you may be missing the opportunity to maximize your potential customer base, client retention and margins.
The five fatal flaws of most companies:
- They don’t have a competitive advantage but think they do.
- They have a competitive advantage but don’t know what it is – so they lower prices instead.
- They know what their competitive advantage is but neglect to consistently and effectively tell clients and prospects.
- They mistake “strengths” for competitive advantages.
- They don’t concentrate on competitive advantages when making strategic and operational decisions.
Creating Competitive Advantage reveals that identifying and touting competitive advantages – based on your customer’s perspective – is statistically proven to help your company’s marketing and sales teams close more deals, at higher margins, and stay miles ahead of the competition.
Read free chapter excerpts