Creating Competitive Advantage is available in hard-cover, digital, and audio-book format.
Want a quick sample before purchasing the full book? Click on the respective links below to download the first chapter of Creating Competitive Advantage in digital print or audio for FREE. Further chapter excerpts are also available by visiting this link
Hit Amazon’s 100 Top Sellers List in the 2nd month of book’s release.
Key Facts About Creating Competitive Advantage
- Reprinted 8 times in 28 months due to high volume of book sales. Now in its 15th reprint
- Ranks in the top 1% of books on Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com
- Foreign rights to book sold in Korea, China, Croatia, India, & Turkey
- Cover story for The American Management Association Journal, MWorld
- Cover story for Canada’s PROFIT Magazine, November 2008
- Ranked #11 in sales on 800CEOREAD website in 2nd month of book release
- Selected as #2 Best Business Book of 2006 by Dan Bergevin, Catfield Business Concierge
- Chosen as book of the month in August 2006 for Audio-Tech Book Summary, reaches over 12,000 executives nationwide
- Hit AOL’s Top 20 Book List in December 2006 and 2007