About Jaynie L. Smith
Jaynie L. Smith is an internationally recognized keynote speaker, best-selling author, and CEO of Smart Advantage, Inc. Jaynie spent 24 years of her career as a corporate consultant specializing in helping businesses define and communicate their competitive advantages to differentiate themselves from competition while increasing measurable contributions to top and bottom lines.
- Best-selling author of Creating Competitive Advantage, published by Doubleday Currency in 2006. Creating Competitive Advantage is now in its 16th printing and ranking in the top 1% of all books sold on Amazon.com. She is also the author of Relevant Selling, published in April 2012 and in its second printing.
- 17 Top Performer Awards for CEO coaching
- Featured in Entrepreneur, Industry Week, Investors Business Daily, NY Enterprise Report, Business Strategies Magazine, Sales and Service Excellence, Profit Magazine, New York Times, PGA Magazine, Whole Foods Magazine and over 60 other magazines and newspapers
- 20+ years experience working with Fortune 500 companies
- Business television appearances include: FoxBusiness.com, FoxNews.com, ABC World News This Morning, MSNBC, WGN, KOMO (ABC Seattle), and WFLD (Fox Chicago)
- Selected to deliver Microsoft Office Live Seminars 2007 with speakers such as Michael Gerber, Stephen Covey, Marshall Goldsmith, Jack Canfield & Jim Kouzes
- Hosted Mind Your Biz Today on 880AM The Biz – Online radio show offering business advice for South Florida’s only business radio station.
- Interviewed on Bloomberg Radio, WABC Radio “Brinker Show,” and NPR affiliate WLRN among scores of other radio shows
- Selected by TEC/Vistage, an organization of 14,000 CEOs worldwide, as one of the 50 most influential people of their first 50 years
- Her proprietary Competitive Advantage workshop was selected as a new course in the American Management Association curriculum
- Featured on Motley Fool Website
- Featured in telecast with Jay Conrad Levinson of Guerrilla Marketing Association
- Contributing Business Expert Columnist to Affluent Magazine
Jaynie’s TV Appearances
Jaynie’s Platform Appearances